ENJOY ICE SKATING!
Each year, the Mississippi Coast Coliseum offers you one of the Coast’s most unique cold-weather fun activities – ice skating! At the only regular ice rink between Baton Rouge and Pensacola, you can experience 90 minutes of fun and fitness by yourself, with friends, or your special someone. Don’t miss your opportunity to enjoy the ice.
- Sessions last 90 minutes, and cost $10 per skater.
- Admission includes skates, while supplies last. Sizes are not guaranteed.
- Refreshments are available for sale right at the rink! Enjoy pizza, chocolate-chip cookies, chips, candy, drinks, and more with Papa John's Pizza.
- Limited to 200 skaters per session.
- Tickets are sold (and skates made available) 30 minutes prior to session start time.
Skate with Santa
On Sunday, December 21, enjoy a special afternoon of Skating With Santa! St. Nick will be visiting the Coliseum to skate with your family at the 2:00 and 4:30 sessions. Remember to arrive early to secure your skates while supplies last. Sponsored by WLOX.
Bring your birthday party or holiday party to ice skating at the Coast Coliseum!
- Reserve table space (optional) in advance by calling our Administration Office at 228.594.3700.
- Purchase refreshments for all your guests by calling Vickie with our exclusive skating food and beverage sponsor, Papa John's Pizza, at 404.276.9085.
- Outside food and drink is not permitted. However, you're welcome to bring a personalized cake for the celebration!
Once parked, enter through the Coliseum’s south doors, and then proceed to the arena on the right. If you need skates, then continue past the arena to the skate distribution center. After obtaining skates (if your size is available) or if you do not need skates, proceed to the ticket table to purchase an armband. Armbands must be visible to get on the ice. Enjoy and be safe!
- Friday, Dec. 19 - 6 and 8:30 pm Sponsored by Papa John's Pizza in Gulfport
- Saturday, Dec. 20 - 6 and 8:30 pm
- Sunday, Dec. 21 - 2 and 4:30 pm Skate with Santa, sponsored by WLOX
- Friday, Dec. 26 - 6 and 8:30 pm
- Saturday, Dec. 27 - 3:30, 6:00, and 8:30 pm
- Sunday, Dec. 28 - 2:00, 4:30, and 7:00 pm
- Monday, Dec. 29 - 6 and 8:30 pm
- Tuesday, Dec. 30 - 6 and 8:30 pm
- Friday, Jan. 2 - 6 and 8:30 pm
- Saturday, Jan. 3 - 3:30, 6:00, and 8:30 pm Sponsored by Keesler Federal Credit Union
- Sunday, Jan. 4 - 2:00, 4:30, and 7:00 pm
Schedule subject to change.